Monday, June 16, 2014

Nicole is here! Nicole is here!



After a day of wandering (see Florenc post) I was able to meet Nicole and her friend Amanda for dinner. So exciting I will say it again, I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO SEE MY BEE!!!! 

Selecting the most Douglas Landau restaurant in Prague, we walked into a park that had bike seats as bar stools and was planning a track meet on the TV. We then sat down for girlled veggies and couscous. Can you say Landau? It was wonderful to feel that we had been transported back to my favorite home away from home, even just for a meal! Another city, the same forever friend, and it was great to catch up (as well as get to know Amanda!). 

Afterwards, I brought them back to my neighborhood where they met my roommates and we all went to the park. Again, I cannot get over this view. Bri, Claire, Nicole, Amanda, and I went to the beer garden, since none of them had seen it yet, and I was so happy that everyone had such a great time together. We also met a few locals who taught us some…interesting…words in Czech. It was a beautiful night, I finally found a drink that I like (Frisco ftw!) and had a wonderful time hanging out with old friend and new, Czechs and Americans. From there, the ISA team headed out for our first night at the bars, and I was happy that everyone exclaimed their love for the other friends. I am so excited for all of the worlds that will collide during my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment